Monday, May 22, 2006

I hate Mondays

Every one hates it yes Monday Mornings, all you want to do is cosy up in bed and sleep for another five minutes but you cant cause youve got to make a buck and feed the squiro's and not with giro's "im a poet and i didnt even know it"

on my way to my first port of call i pass by the fringes of Uglyvill and there is a guy walking with a flowery shirt on, no shoes and a cowboy hat staggering all over the place bear in mind its 9.10 am he looked as if he had a fantastic night and will probably wake up sometime today with sore feet and wonder where he put his shoes.. made me laugh

anyways my Monday morning has been a bit different for the last few weeks as i have been a client for my wife at college and they need some one to practice on.. so for the last few weeks its been a massage and some good ol pampering .. what a great way to start off the week i would recommend it...

then its off to workto start the daily slog and fight against computers and their demonic insides...

for any of you that dont know what i do I run my own web design / computer support business and i love it its freedom working for yourself "sometimes lol"

No comments: