Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bus Drivers

Taking junior squiro to nursery this morning and everything is going great, I pick up nephew squiro and we head to nursery.

Low and behold the whole road is held up by robin hood the bus driver, he sits there with his big cheesy grin feeling his ticket machine up and making small talk with the people who hate his guts and just want to get to work there are mums and dads 10 cars long behind him and about the same behind me. But does he care ???

Nope!!

he just sits there and thinks the world is great because he is holding up the whole world "which he owns of course"

a couple of gentle peeps of the horn and a nice friendly hand gesture makes it clear that I wish him to put his foot on the accelerator and move out of folks way.. Which he courteously does with no cursing towards me and the other fellow drivers he is holding up "the buffoon that he is"

Bus drivers who like them???

"I used to be one but I was the exception LOL"

anyways lets hope my day goes better as Mrs Squiro is in for a wee op so fingers crossed that she heals quickly and the surgeon is successful in removing my wallet from her... ;-)

No comments: