Sunday, August 06, 2006

St Mirren


Top of the league whoo hoo ..

I took my son to his first football game yesterday he is 5 years old and daft about football.. So I thought first game of the season at love street, flag unfurling of the div 1 champs.. Why not...

I used to be a very loyal Saints fan when I was 15,16,17 before I joined the army so I was no stranger to Love street. I gave up supporting them though when David Hay signed Chic Charnley.. boy was that the last straw

Anyways I took Juniour squiro along and he loved it the crowd was great, the football was great and a great result which took the saints to the top of the SPL not bad eh "alright I know there has only been 2 games"

We sat in the Reid Kerr East stand which is family based, the pie and bovril was spot on and the weather was pretty hot so Lewis now wants a St Mirren top and wants to go every week.. Spot on...

So keep it up St Mirren do Paisley proud...

No comments: