Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Anniversary

It was my 2nd Anniversary yesterday 2 long years lol

 

We have been together now for 11 years and we decided to get married well after our son was born so we were a proper family and not just by common law. We were married in Paisley Abbey had a lovely ceremony and a brilliant day. I couldn’t have met a more grumpier woman If I had tried he he eherm I mean I couldn’t have met a more brilliant woman if I tried.

 

So we had a nice relaxing meal and had a lovely evening, its not the same when things fall on a Monday especially since it was my first day back at work and boy did I have a pile of emails sitting waiting for me, it took me all day to answer them..

 

I am also working on my new website which will supersede squiro online it is www.itresource.org I tried messing with it last year to see how it would work out and it worked a treat..

 

So shortly Squiro Online will grow up and become no more which will be quite sad but it’s a necessary deed..

 

No comments: