Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Wedding



what a day, brilliant ...

the wedding was down at a nice wee church in Irvine, then off to Montgrenan House "I think that's how its spelled" then off to Erskine sports centre for the night doo

Montgrenan House was amazing looking I would recommend it to anyone fantastic setting, and fantastic food and the Budweiser was exquisite LOL



I made a right fool of myself "as usual" I was break dancing, showing my monkey to everyone "posing pouch" and then doing handstands "remember I had a kilt on" leaving nothing to the imagination.

The bride and doom looked great all day, brilliant couple with two great kids, unfortunately their older boy took a viral infection during the night and was sick everywhere it was a wee shame.

I had a wee party back at my house afterwards where Mummy squiro was doing her bit for comedian of the year "she's mental LOL" and at about 5am everyone started going home apart from 3 stragglers who crashed in the living room floor..

---

Saturday 2pm I get up be sick

Saturday 2.30pm I get up be sick

Saturday 3.15 I get up be sick... Get the pattern??

yep I am as rough as a badgers .....

the moral of the last bit... If you drink to excess "which I did" you SUFFER aaaaaahhhhhhhh...

No comments: