Monday, July 10, 2006

Time to get fit

World cup is now well and truly over and apart from work I don't know what to do with my time.. Cant believe its over, maybe I will watch the re-runs again..

one thing that has been changing ever since the world cup started is my belly size its full of Budweiser and a couple of sizes bigger than what I would prefer..

So its time to get fit first thing this morning I went for about a 2 mile run my god how unfit was I two minutes into the run and I had to stop and walk.. My lungs were bursting and I started to get a stitch, I have not had a stitch since before joining the army at the tender age of 17..

I am going to start doing two things related to fitness per day to get myself and my beer belly in trim, so its off swimming or a bike ride this afternoon... I will either be dead or fit in a months time, call me an optimist but I really hope that I'm not dead and pretty fit ;-)

so no beer apart from at the wedding on Friday for about a month to see how it goes...

keep up to date, if your interested on the blog ...

who ate all the pies.. Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going on the wagon as well.