Friday, June 02, 2006

Crappy week

what a week and one to forget, first of all Monday, my car was broken into, nothing too serious though as i might have accidently left the door unlocked some amateur burglar riffled through my glove compartment and took nothing... but what really pissed me off was he chucked junior squiro's car seat out into the rain... i hope thier next jobee is a hedgehog..

Tuesday, the pipes under my floorboards burst "read the blog further down"

Wednesday, junior squiro pulls a pot full of hot wax down on himself from the kitchen surface and has minor burns to his arm, his cry was so painful it was un bearable as a paernt to cope with.. But junior squiro showed he was one brave cookie whilst Mrs squiro had to peel back the hot wax from his arm... thankfully he is fine and will heal within a few days...

thursday, one of my servers starts to give me trouble and crashes.. luckily i have a backup plan which kicks into action...

friday, the wifes just put on big brother .. need i say anymore??? lol

so a week to forget roll on next week... where i am going to make a million pounds...

No comments: