Friday, September 22, 2006

Headache

Got a massive headache this morning, and awoke to 2 kids screaming and laughing "had my neice stay last night" they 2 are crazy, even worse i have my 2 sisters kids to watch next saturday as the wife and all the wuman "aye i meant to spell it like that" have an Anne Summers party arranged by my wee sister, so they will be talking about Rampant Rabbits and i will be talking about Peter Rabbit ha..

Also I want to take my other wee nephew on the friday night as Ive not seen him much the last few weeks, him and his wee brother "both of them are cute as hell" so next week will be a kid zone in my house, I must be a glutton for punishment lol..

--
had a wee problem with my son this week in school, he kept coming back with a full lunchbox which is not like him as he loves his food especially since their were biscuits in the lunchbox...

anyways every morning before we go to school he has said he didnt want to go and tried kidding on he wasnt well, now obviously this isnt a good sign, so i spoke to his teacher and she said he was always weary of the lunchtime rush with all the kids racing to get to their lunchbox before any other kid, and my poor wee guy being last because he doesnt like crowds especially crowds of kids "who could blame him" anyways i took him down showed him where to put his lunchbox and the classroom assistant helped him at lunchtime.

At the end of the day he was so happy and a big relief from me, so fingers crossed everything is sorted with him, its amazing how such a small thing can be a huge hurdle for such a young person....

No comments: