Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ive got a hole in my head and my brain is leaking


Last night my wife had a gruesome job to do "and she loved it" what was it you ask??

I have had a sebaceous cyst on my head for more than a year now, the doctor says dont worry about it, but it was getting bigger all the time so sometimes it was quite uncomftorble especially when it started talking back to me.....

over the last few weeks it had started to become infected and im sure that my health suffered at the same time.

so my wife has a very strange habbit of squeezing spots "she is in the beauty industry" and was loving every minute of squeezing the goo from my head, and all of a sudden a big white sack popped out of my head yeugh horrible.

It looked like a small ball of wax shaped like a pea with a small root on the end. today i feel pretty good and my head is actually flat.

anyways i thought i should share this with you, hope your having your breakfast at the same time he he ...

No comments: