Sunday, October 08, 2006

yabeauty cmon scotland

Brilliant result for Scotland, what a team "you would never have heard that during berties reign" Scotland beat the frogs 1-0 brilliant..

---

last night we went to the wifes friends aunites suprise 40th birthday, and as usual the budweiser got the better of my senses and made me do my now infamous strip to the waist during the song "from paris to berlin" and everytime it was played my unwilling drunk body raised its naked self on the dance floor, very embarising for my poor wife lol

we then went back to one of the neighbours houses in blackford, and partied till about 5am and i made more of a fool of myself by wrestling with 3- 4 woman on the floor "sounds dirty doesnt it" well it wasnt the floor was clean lol and we all kept our clothes on and the wife was there to make sure they didnt hurt me lol


woke up today at 2pm with a stinking hangover headache, couple of sudafed sure sorted that out...

No comments: